About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Home needed for INDog pup in Chennai



Blacky is a very friendly, docile and smart four month old puppy I picked up from my hospital premises in bad shape. She was on her own and very hungry. Now after two months with us, she is in much better shape but needs a good home of her own. The snap of her attached is of bad quality, but she looks very cute in person - shiny solid black with lovely brown eyes. We have three dogs already and so find it impossible to keep her permanently.

Any nice people from Chennai who want this darling can contact me on
susmit1984@yahoo.co.in

Susmita Iyer
Chennai

3 comments:

? said...

Hello!
I don't know how you will look on this but I came by your blog today for the very first time. I've never been able to understand the passion that some have for blogging but I love reading stuff that awakens the mind and inflames the imagination. I think yours is an admirable blog and reading this post and through your archives was interesting. I couldn't resist the temptation to do just that. The more scope it gave to my mind although I was hoping to read and leave quietly without surprising you with any comment. Perhaps you will be inviting me back sometime if you think a counter visit is worth one infringement of your normal routine? I'll look out for your arrival. Until then, take care.

btw: have you seen or read the master and margarita?

Rajashree Khalap said...

Hello and thanks. No I haven't yet read The Master and Margarita but it is now very high on my to-do list. It sounds the kind of book I like and possibly Behemoth will be my favourite character :-)

Thanks for drawing my attention to this book. Do drop by again, and of course, if you are looking for a dog, do consider an Indi!

Anonymous said...

Good words.