About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Friday, February 12, 2010

Little Boy needs a home - Mumbai





Hi everyone, my name is "Little Boy" and me and my mom are living on the nice Food Lady's front plaza (me and mom call her Food lady 'cause she brings us food every day).

I was born with 9 other brothers and sisters in early December while the Food Lady was on holiday. I don't know what happened to my bro's and sis's but we are right on Juhu Tara Road and the streets are mean to puppies. The Food Lady found out from her security that most of them were hit by cars. So it's just me and mom now.

The Food Lady wants to send mom for sterilization, whatever the heck that is, but she's afraid to send mom off and leave me alone. She can't take me in as much as she'd like to since she has a bunch of cats and lives with roomies. So I need a loving home.

I'm playful and sweet, so sweet you just want to cuddle me. (The Food Lady does and it feels so special but I miss it when she goes). The Food Lady has told me wondrous tales of dogs that live with families all the time. I'd really like one of those...So why don't ya give me a chance. I'm a way cool dude...

From the Food Lady:
Please open your hearts and your home to this boy. He loves petting and being silly. I will gladly get his rabies and distemper vaccines done and sterilization when he is old enough.If you can't adopt him maybe you know someone who will. Thanks.

Kat
099 305 41 905
waggybags@gmail.com
Akshay
098 204 01 915

Kat Ferrara,
Mumbai

2 comments:

Rajashree Khalap said...

Little Boy got adopted!Yayyy!! And his mom is going to be neutered soon.

Unknown said...

Hi Rahashree,
This is the Food Lady. Thanks to you and everyone who helped get the word out that Little Boy now called Justin,needed a forever home! I've been to visit him and his new dad and he's a lucky boy. He has a wonderful home and a dad and grandmum who love him to bits.

His mom, Mama dog has been sterilized and vaccinated. She gets fed everyday and lots of petting too.

Cheers,
Kat aka Food Lady to my streeties.