About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

INDog portraits from Sakleshpur

Amazing INDog images by photographer Pritham Denzil D'Souza. These are his pets at his estate in Sakleshpur, Karnataka. The extreme close-ups were taken using a fish-eye lens. 

Pritham posted these in the Facebook INDog Club page, and of course I asked if I could post them here. 

Pritham, thanks!

Jackie


High Five!!








































































































Please do not use content or images from this blog without permission and acknowledgment. 

Images: Pritham Denzil D'Souza
Sakleshpur, Karnataka
www.photosynthe.com

4 comments:

georgia little pea said...

Awww... my favourite kind of dog photos... big noses :)

Unknown said...

Info is out of this world, I would love to read more.
dog site

Unknown said...

kool pics :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dogs - I love the colouring around the eyes!