About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Asian Dogs, by Lili Chin

Lili Chin is my favourite dog artist. I love her posters on dog training and behaviour. 

Her 'Dogs of the World' series is the most adorable breed directory ever. I particularly like that she's included aboriginal dogs along with the better-known modern breeds. 

Have a look at the full set on her Doggie Drawings website.

I have 'Asian Dogs' from the series, framed in our study. Look closely at the third row...! 

This is a terrible photo taken with my phone, with a flash reflection and all kinds of mess. The original poster is in her website.

You can follow her wonderful work on her Facebook page. 

Oh, and she does cats too!

































Please do not use images or content from this site without permission and acknowledgment




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful, but she forgotten of two breeds: the Bali Dog and Kintamani Dog.