About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pinglu grown up



Remember little Pinglu who was up for adoption last year? Read her story and adoption appeal here.

Samir and Papia decided to keep her themselves (I'm not surprised!) So she never did go to a new home. Here she is, aged one year, alert and beautiful.

I've asked Samir to send me more pictures of her, so look out for more updates!

Photo: Samir and Papia Biswas
Kolkata

2 comments:

Lee Sverkerson said...

Pinglu looks SWEET!
Looks like she's happy too. How nice that you've taken her in, Samir and Papia, but we know what a blessing it is to have them in our lives. Lee

SAM said...

Thanks Lee. Thanks to Rajashree for support n updating Pinglu. :) I will give further update n pics of Pinglu.pinglu is now 02 years old n we are lucky to have her.
Samir n Papia