About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Doggies' day out!

Play date on a nice cool evening in the sweltering month of May. Manik's Tommy and Chinky with their best friend Buddy on his terrace. Happy grins all around...I like!

Earlier posts on Manik's dogs and Buddy here.



Above: Manik, Tommy



Above, below: Chinky, Manik, Tommy





Above: Buddy with mom Charanjit. I met him some years ago when he was a pup!











Photos: Dr Manik Godbole
Mumbai

5 comments:

georgia little pea said...

i like too :) especially the first shot, what a great grin.

hope YOU'RE doing well? xox

Rajashree Khalap said...

Thanks, I have ups and downs and had terrible net fatigue too, but am doing better now. As a friend told me, it takes time to get to the point when one starts remembering the good days rather than the loss. And until then one feels like crap. So I'm resigned to that for now. But happy dog pictures help!

What Remains Now said...

I love the way Buddy "sits." Looks like a fun get-together.

doggylove said...

hello all! Rajashree,happy days for dogs are short lived. thrice we met on charanjit's terrace, and one of the building members threatened the watchman not to allow us on the terrace?!then,we met on my terrace,but buddy is aggressive with tiger,my building dog, so charanjit doesnt feel comfortable coming to my place,and now its the rains!! anyways,whatever time they have spent together,they have enjoyed every bit, and gave us memories to cherish for a long time!

Rajashree Khalap said...

ohhh :( That's so sad about Charanjit's stupid neighbour! But I think you could bring Buddy to your terrace, perhaps if you shut the door Tiger won't be able to enter the terrace while Buddy is there?