About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Article in HT Brunch, August 2013

I forgot to post this story last year! Mitali Parekh interviewed me along with four other women for her story 'Gone to the dogs' in Hindustan Times Brunch. It was about women who do interesting work with dogs. It appeared in the August 17 issue. I'm sharing the whole article here. 

You can also read it here.

































Please do not use images or content from this site without permission and acknowledgment


No comments: