About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Five puppies for adoption, Mumbai



A message from Chitrita Majumdar:

These five pups were taken away from their mum by a cruel building secretary and dumped on main Turner Road, Bandra. Some girls from our office managed to rescue them but they are in dire need of homes. They are currently in a foster home and their upkeep is costing Rs 650 per day.

Do pass on this message to interested persons who will

1. Help the pups find a home
2. Be willing to sponsor a part of the pups' upkeep till they find a home (if a tax benefit is required that can be organized as well through an NGO).

We will truly appreciate your help in spreading this message as the situation is quite grim. You can contact me at chitrita@synchronicitycom.com

Chitrita Majumdar
Mumbai


5 comments:

sameer said...

HI I WANT PUPPY 4 ADOPTION FEVER ME
PLZZZZZZZZ

Rajashree Khalap said...

Each adoption appeal posted here includes the contact details of the person who is caring for the pups. Please contact that person directly.

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your savings in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://nunocini.100megsfree5.com/rytaqys.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to get rid of nastiness of the life

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a nicey, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of ponzy-like structure, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For several years , I earn money with the help of these programs.
I'm with no money problems now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I get now up to 2G a day , and my first investment was 500 dollars only.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]