About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tommy, Chinky and Buddy













Manik Godbole's Tommy and Chinky with their handsome friend Buddy, and Buddy's owner Charanjit.

Watching my own dogs has taught me one thing at least - that dogs really LOVE to interact with other dogs. 


More pictures of Tommy and Chinky here.

The last two photos are of Buddy as a pup. Handsome even at that age, wasn't he? They were clicked by me in 2007, for his adoption appeal! He was adopted from a Mumbai non-profit organization.
Photos: Dr Manik Godbole
Buddy's puppy photos: Rajashree

No comments: