About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rex the spinning INpuppy - help him find a home!



I can't imagine why this puppy hasn't got a home yet. In a more perfect universe, pups like this would disappear off the shelves quicker than lightning. As if those ears weren't irresistible enough, the dog also spins like a top. The only problem is he might make you giddy!!

Please watch the video, and share this appeal from Sadhwi Sondhi of Red Paws Rescue. Rex is in Delhi.



From Red Paws:

"Rex has been in foster care for over 2 months and needs a home ASAP.


He is a 3 month old Indian-mix male puppy. Rex was rescued by us when he was found scared and alone on the streets. We believe that he was abused by someone when he was a tiny puppy.

He is an excellent pet and will give the family who adopts him a lot of love. He is a darling, very friendly, loves playing and jumping around. Rex has come a long way since the day he was rescued.

He's now ready to join his new family and we believe he deserves a great one!

To meet Rex please call RPR on 9958866067."


More pictures of Rex:







Sadhwi Sondhi
Red Paws Rescue

Delhi
www.redpawsrescue.com
#9958866067

http://www.facebook.com/redpawsrescue
http://twitter.com/redpawsrescue

1 comment:

East Meets West: The Adventurous Housewife said...

Rex is coming home with me... to the US.

And no.. I'm NOT kidding.

SERIOUSLY!

*grins*

Arangements are being made as I write this and hopefully he will be here soon! My entire family is very excited to meet the new 'fur baby' as my family is already calling him. Thanks to facebook (where I saw his pictures the first time) I'm getting the dog of my dreams and this wonderful dog is getting a life in the united states :D