About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Monday, April 23, 2012

Zoey

Black beauty Zoey belongs to Sadhwi Sondhi, founder of Red Paws Rescue, Delhi. 

The pup was found on the street and since nobody offered to foster or adopt her, Sadhwi took her in herself. 

 












Zoey is 4 months old now, and as elegant as she is cute, like all black Indies!  I find their looks the most striking of all.

Photos: Sadhwi Sondhi
Delhi

4 comments:

Vidya said...

I agree with you on the striking looks bit, RK. This little girl has indeed grown into an elegant black pearl! Looks like she has dark blue eyes,very pwetty! Love her.

Akanksha said...

Glad to see Zoey on this blog...m following RED paw rescue for quite a while...2day I happen to know about this blog...I love INDogs and other dogs too.. :)

Rajashree Khalap said...

Thanks for reading the post. Zoey's a stunner and I hope to get more pics of her as she grows up!

Kiran Khalap said...

Gorgeous!