About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pups for adoption, Mumbai















There are these three adorable balls of fluff living on the roadside outside my office. I’m sure they would love to find homes rather than curl up on the pavement all night.

Their mother had a litter of six pups, all of them black and brown. Now only three remain.

I’m not sure the mother is getting enough to eat and she doesn’t seem to take very good care of the pups. The people of the nearby chawl, who feed the dogs, have appealed to me to help and I thought the web was the best place to reach out.


Every time one of the pups squeals, I believe it’s a plea for help.


So if anyone would like to give these puppies a good life, please get in touch.

Thanks!

Carol Lobo
Mumbai

Cell: 09833126391
euphrates@rediffmail.com

No comments: