About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mumbai pups need homes
















I am a dog lover staying in Charkop-Kandivali West. I have a number of dogs in and around my row house. I take care of them along with a friend of mine/

We have a small ground opposite my place and a female gave birth to eight pups there a few weeks back. A few days ago the mother dog disappeared and now there is no-one to take care of the pups.

If you can help get these pups adopted by someone it would be great. Already in my small lane of forty houses we have around 25 dogs, or else we could have managed to keep the pups here.

The pups are around 1.5 months old now.

You can get in touch with me on +91 22 28672614 or 09820517857. Or email me on balaiyer@aptlogistics.com

Bala Iyer
Mumbai


1 comment:

sameer said...

I WANT PUPPY PLZ REPLY ME