About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Cheshire Dog



Raju has done it again: bared his teeth in a maniacal grin for the camera. It put a huge grin on my face too, just what I needed after a week of hectic work.

Check this post for an earlier grin from Raju! That story links back to earlier puppy posts about Raju and his pretty "sibling" Deepa. Lots of smiles guaranteed.

Photo: Tina and Godfrey D'Souza
Aldona, Bardez
Goa

4 comments:

georgia little pea said...

i love this a lot! mr piglet used to smile like that too, every time my humans came home. but they never managed to take a picture of it.

does raju really pose for the camera?

:) xox

p.s. he has some spectacularly beautiful teeth.

Rajashree Khalap said...

No idea why he grins like that! It's like a toothpaste ad :-) My Lalee never grins at all and puts on a really sulky expression for the camera.

Mr Piglet was very sweet. I've seen his pictures in your blog.

georgia little pea said...

thank you. we love him a lot and miss him still. xox

wandereress said...

Made my day...such a sweet guy..spreading grins around.