About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

New Indian Pariah Dog Club logo





Something new again - the Club logo. The idea is to show people what the "pariah morph" actually looks like, so I decided to use the silhouette of a real INDog instead of a line drawing or a cartoon.

The model for the logo is Robin, owned by Aditya Panda. I have to thank Sunil of chlorophyll brand and communications consultancy for designing the lovely logo, and of course special thanks to Aditya and Robin.

Click here to see more images of the pariah morph.

Logo: Sunil Kanawaje, chlorophyll brand and communications consultancy
Photo: Aditya Panda, Bhubaneswar

4 comments:

Lubna said...

Great logo.

Rajashree Khalap said...

Thanks Lubna!

Anonymous said...

Rajashree, do check out my post on INDogs, particularly one, at http://quiescentbeing.wordpress.com/. Cited the INDog site quite a bit, but used only material published on Wiki. Hope you like the blog!

Rajashree Khalap said...

It's great and I love Tippy's looks! Please quote the INDog site and blog whenever you like, it's perfectly okay as long as the source is acknowledged (I know I don't have to tell you that).