About Me

My photo
Mumbai, India
I'm a landrace dog fancier. Founder of the INDog Project (www.indog.co.in) and the INDog Club. Before that, I worked with urban free-ranging dogs of Mumbai from 1993-2007. Also a spider enthusiast and amateur arachnologist.

This blog is for primitive dog enthusiasts. It is part of the INDog Project www.indog.co.in. Only INDogs (India's primitive indigenous village dogs) and INDog-mixes (Indies) are featured here. The two are NOT the same, do please read the text on the right to understand the difference. Our aim: to create awareness about the primitive landrace village dog of the Indian subcontinent. I sometimes feature other landrace breeds too. Also see padsociety.org

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Charlie

Here's one more cutie! His name is Charlie and he lives in Gauhati with his human, Rakesh R V Bharali.



























'I found him in a drain in very bad condition,' Rakesh tells me. 

'He was one month old at the time. I picked him up and brought him home. He was given medical treatment and is now fine. He's three months old now.'

Another beautiful lucky puppy. I simply can't get enough of those. 





























Photos: Rakesh R V Bharali
Gauhati

Please do not use images or content from this site without permission and/or acknowledgment

No comments: